Friday 8 February 2013

Just things


Things that my readers may not know about me.
  • I can’t sleep in the same room with a snail. I am totally scared of them.
  • I think Chapati and Mandazi are divine foods! A constant reminder that God loves me!
  • I struggled with serious self esteem because of my height (I am tall) but today, I am so grateful about my height, it comes with some sort of presence.
  • My wedding shoes cost me 100Kshs that is 1.5USD.
  • I don’t like complicated dressing and I will not go out of my way to wear – red shoes, blue shoes, white shoes…oh…Neither can I carry handbags with those colours.
  • I am not good at being kept in suspense – if its not happening now, don’t say it.
  •  My disorganization is my very organization.  E.g if I leave my earrings on top of the fridge, please don’t keep them safe for me-I get confused. Because that is the safest place I know.
  •  I forget things so easily, including past heartaches. To be honest, after one or two months, I can watch a movie all over again and not even remember the story line.
  • I am not so good at details, as long as its functioning, I am good to go.  
  • I married my first love, and i am eternally grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment